The nature reserve will remain closed this weekend, Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th February, again due to the forecast of strong winds and heavy rain. This closure applies to all hides and footpaths.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused, but don’t think a visit here will be a pleasant one!
We anticipate being back open Monday morning as usual, but will post again if this is not the case. Hopefully the weather will improve soon!